Sunday, March 28, 2010

Go Colts!


So my SIL bought me a White and Pink Peyton Manning Colts Jersey in a Ladies XL, similar to those at the Colts Pro Shop.
Well, normally that would be fine and dandy, but anyone who has ever owned a Ladies cut NFL jersey knows that they run small. This Jersey is more of a Large and fits a little snug.
So after a couple of years of not wearing it, I came across several ladies at the games who had those lovely Colts purses and thought "I can make that!".

So here is my buddy Blue modeling the results. It's more of a reversible tote with pockets than a purse, but I am proud of the results.
Blue hitching a ride to the game:


Blue ready to leave:

Blue is a little impatient, he decided to go without me:


I decided not to keep the bag, and entered it into my family's Christmas White Elephant Exchange. Uncle Doug was the lucky recipient and modeled it for me:

He later exchanged it with Nana, so she uses it almost daily now. :)

No comments: