Saturday, August 16, 2008

Kid Free!

I went in for my HSG
on Thursday and my tubes are officially blocked!

No Birth Control pills for me! Yay!

Thank you Essure for making it happen!

For any woman considering permanent birth control, I strongly suggest the Essure procedure. It's totally non-surgical and in my opinion, no worse than a pap smear.
It was a simple office visit to my OB/GYN. I went in on a Friday at 2:30pm and by 3:30pm I was home and taking a nap. I had some moderate cramping, but I have had far worse. I resumed my normal activites the next day.

The follow-up HSG was under forty minutes from the time I signed in and I walked out. Also some cramping, but totally bearable.

Most insurances will cover a traditional tubal, so all you will have to pay is a regular office visit co-pay.

No comments: