Thursday, September 11, 2008

Another Did You know



Did you know that in some areas Meijer's ad still runs Sunday to Saturday? Kokomo Indiana does.
However, the Indianapolis area stores are Thurday to Wednesday.

So what's the big deal?

It's the same ad.
So if you are in the Indianapolis area and want to know what the upcoming ad is. Just go to Meijer.com and plug in the Kokomo zipcode 46901.

I was thrilled to discover this from Budget Briana's Blog this past weekend. It was confirmed over at Hot Coupon World.

It saved me time today because I already knew the Meijer ad, so I already had pulled my coupons and had that store trip planned.

Now I just have to browse Kroger's and Marsh on Thursday for their deals. Or find an advance posting of their ads.

1 comment:

Bargain Briana said...

Its great for me because if I miss Kokomo's sale, I still have until Tuesday to get that week's sales in the Indy region.

I will note that there are a few price discrepancies...I have noticed Indy area is more expensive sometimes on pop...but same sale, just a slight variation in price sometimes!